The GAMSAT is administered twice a year with students taking the exam in March or September. This post is a summary of everything you need to know about the GAMSAT march sitting in 2017.
The GAMSAT March Explained In Two Minutes
- Date: The GAMSAT March Sitting will be held on Saturday 25th March 2017.
- Registration: Registration for The GAMSAT MArch exam will be from early November 2016.
- Fee: The fee to sit the exam is is $490 (including GST) in Australia, €325 in Ireland or £255 in the UK.
- Additional Material: The registration fee includes a copy of the official online Practice Questions e-book provided by ACER.
- Registration Deadline: Registration closes at 10am Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) or 9pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on Thursday 2 February 2017.
- Structure of the GAMSAT: The GAMSAT is made up of three sections. Section I – Reasoning in Humanities and Social Sciences , Section II – Written Communication , Section III – Reasoning in Biological and Physical Sciences. Find out more here.
- How Long Is the GAMSAT: The GAMSAT test day is 5.5 hours long, Section I – 100 mins, Section II – 60 mins, Section III – 170 mins. You get a long break after Section II.
- Which Universities use the GAMSAT: You can find a full list here.
- How To Prepare: The official online e-book is a start, there are other recommended books here.