The GAMSAT March registration for 2017 commences in November, here is everything you need to know before registering for the exam:
- The GAMSAT March exam will take place on Saturday 25th March 2017, the exam can be taken in a number of test centres across UK, Ireland, Australia. Please find out more here.
- Registration for the March 2017 sitting closes 10am GMT on Thursday, 2nd February 2017. or 9 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
- Late Registration for the March 2017 Sitting closes on Saturday 11 February 2017 10am Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) OR9pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT). Please note that late fees are far higher than the regular fees.
- Regular fees: Australia ($490), UK (£225), Ireland (Euro 325)
- Late Fees: Australia ($100), UK (£60), Ireland (Euro 70)
GAMSAT Registration Process:
- You register online on the ACER website.
- You create an account and valid email address must be provided. You will receive your admission ticket and details of your test centre via email.
- You process your Payment for the March 2017 exam
- Once your account is activated you can use it for any future applications.
- The status of your registration can be checked in the online account at any time.
- You can also amend your registration details in the online account at any time.
- Once you have successfully registered for the GAMSAT March exam you will receive a free preparation e-book.
- This ebook will give you more context about the exam structure and contain practice questions
- You find a full breakdown of the GAMSAT preparation strategy here.
- You can also find a list of the most recommended GAMSAT textbooks here.
For more information on GAMSAT March registration check out the Frequently Aske Question (FAQ) here. For more tips and advice on the GAMSAT follow THE GAMSAT BLOG on twitter or facebook, and subscribe for exclusive content.